ESTA Visa or Electronic System for Travel Authorization allows the visitors to make their business visits to the USA. After the terrorist attack on 9/11, it is very difficult to pay a visit to the USA for business-related trips, inspections, negotiations, and conferences. And as far as the implementation of the ESTA visa is concerned, it helped the regular visitors and business persons to enjoy their visit to the U.S.
The visa is designed to alleviate several problems, and it helps the visitors to make their stay in a comfortable and hassle-free manner. The system is automatically designed, and it restricts the fraudulent activities such as using fake identities, false passports, or stolen passports to provide a positive identification on the visitors. The officials can easily spot anyone who is overstaying.
There are certain requirements to apply for ESTA Visa
There are numerous requirements that an applicant has to follow while applying for USA ESTA visa. Almost all the travel approval for the visitors is introduced by VWP (Visa Waiver Program). As the U.S is a great place to do business and attend several conferences, there are several ways to get the ESTA in your hand.
- You should have a valid passport which contains a section of the machine-readable part right in the biological page. While applying for ESTA Visa, your passport should be valid at the time when you are departing to the U.S. Make sure your ESTA is not expired and if so then you don’t have to apply for a new one.
- You just have to stay in the U.S for 90 days to fulfill the rules and regulations. If you want to stay for more days when applying for a Visa from the U.S Embassy will be a great option.
- The visitors should have an electronic passport in which the chip contains all the details of the passport holder. If you do not have a proper passport with an electronic chip, then you cannot apply for a USA ESTA visa.
- Your passport must engrave with your digital photograph and machine-readable code, and you can move on to the next step to apply for an ESTA Visa.
- You should apply for your ESTA Visa online.
- You should apply for your ESTA before the time of departure to the U.S so that you will get a response within a minimal period. It takes around 72 hours for ESTA processing.
- If you don’t meet the above requirements, then you have to apply to Visa to enjoy your business visits, meetings, attending several conferences, or sales appointments.
If you are frequently traveling to the US, then you must consider the above options to apply for USA ESTA visa. Unlike any other Visa, the ESTA Visa is faster, convenient and lasts for a long period. Leaving your city and flying to the U.S needs a Visa but applying for an ESTA Visa can help you to visit the U.S for as many times to experience your business-related meetings and any other things.